Good morning sunshine! Hope that Marisa Miller's tits didn't throw you off your breakfast. Or maybe they just made you put more milk in your cereal. Anyhoo, we're trying something new today. After the glory (for me) that was the no effort game preview came to an unglorious end when six Habs couldn't score in a shootout, today we try something else to shake things up. Sure, some stuff happened in the NHL yesterday (most notably the Rangers shutting out the Devils) but you only really care about one team anyway, right?
Anyone look at a schedule lately? The season ends NEXT FUCKING WEEKEND. There are only SEVEN FUCKING GAMES LEFT. Jebus. I thought there was still plenty of time to get things really going, but it's time to get serious, isn't it? No more dicking around, you Fucking Habs. I really don't feel like having to watch baseball in April. I hate fucking baseball. So please, let's win some games and make my life bearable. As no Game Day Skate is complete without some bullet points, let's use 'em to set up tonight's action:
- 7:30 PM start at the phone Booth, and it's on TSN;
- Habs did take 5 of 6 points last week, I guess that's something;
- Before getting shutout by Roberto Luongo, the Hawks had won 3 in a row, and they are solidly battling for 4th in the West;
- This is the teams' only meeting this season;
- The Fifth Feather seems like a decent place;
- Tangy (on a five-game points streak), Kovy, and Markov are your hot Habs. And Higgy seems to be reborn on the fourth line and the PK;
- Martin Havlat has 9 points in his last 5 games. I'm sure I don't have to tell you to watch Jonathan Toews;
- Oh ZombiePleks, why have you returned?
- Habs look to get Big Tits back in the lineup, but it's still not set yet. I also don't know who's starting in nets. Who knew you can't get good game notes at 6 in the morning? This idea may have its flaws, I admit;
- HueT will get the start after sitting for six straight. I don't like the sound of that. Will he be booed?
- For your post-game adult entertainment, please enjoy this Marisa Miller swimsuit shoot video. Choice quote: "let's just get them wet and make them look beautiful on the beach."