And the Tom Brady streak goes on. Back in 2002, Tom and Tara Reid did the nasty. So I've chosen a 2002 era Tara photo. Thank God. The 2009 era Tara freaks me out.
Well, the trade deadline has come and gone. My hatred for Pierre Maguire has reached new heights, but otherwise we didn't really accomplish much today, did we? The Habs Twitter feed says "Gainey is satisfied... details to come." Oy.
So as the team we're stuck with hits the ice tonight, let's hit the bullet points to set the table. I've blogged too much today to come up with something intelligent.
- 7:30 PM start from Buffalo. It's on TSN, and I don't know if Maguire is making it to Buffalo in time. Let's hope not;
- Habs have won 4 in a row, Sabres have lost 3 in a row. But now they have Dominic Moore, so they're better!
- Sabres own the season series so far, 2-1-1;
- Dani over at Sabre Kallisions really brings teh funneh;
- Pleks has 9 points in his last 5 (and an 8 game point streak), Markov has 8 in 6;
- Buffalo has no hot players, but welcome back Tomas Vanek tonight;
LittleBig Tits pointless in 4;
- With Jaro at home with the sniffles, Carey gets his chance to earn back the TFS tag, with Marc Denis just up from Hamilton to back him up. I don't know any other lineup notes right now;
- For your post-game adult entertainment, enjoy Tara Reid's red carpet nipple slip. But it's the train wreck Tara, not the 2002 version, so we're warning you now.
UPDATE - I totally forgot to mention some big news. Yours truly will be on CBC Daybreak Montreal tomorrow morning at 7:40 AM discussing the Habs and the "trades". Catch it on 88.5 FM in Montreal or online at http://www.cbc.ca/daybreakmontreal/