Friday, March 20, 2009

Strippers at a hockey game: the FHF dream comes true

So Puck Daddy is reporting that the ECHL's Las Vegas Wranglers have come up with an amazing promotion that we can only dream of the Habs copying one day. Their "Over 18 Night" will feature a later starting time, an open bar for $20 before the game, and 2 for 1 drinks during the game. And strippers.

In the concourse, there will be "Stripper 101," a striptease cardio and pole dancing demonstration or something. I really don't care what it is, but it sounds outstanding. The only downside is that it seems there will be no nudity. Total bullshit. Without nudity, there is no stripping. I call false advertising.

This brings to mind something that was announced recently that we've been meaning to mention. Quebec sex vedette Anne-Marie Losique (the Big Tits in the pink in the pic above) has launched Quebec Pole Position, a reality show seeking the best stripper in Quebec. It will be on pay TV in May. You can fucking better believe there will be nudity in that show. We're rooting for the ladies from Faucon Bleu in Mont Tremblant. It's been the site of many a bachelor party of the extended FHF family, and the awesomest moment of my life when a stripper and I waved to my friends from the upstairs VIP room, while she was wearing my vintage Kansas City Scouts jersey and nothing else.

Lap dance to FHF friend Goozo for first pointing out the Quebec Pole Position story

10 comments:

wrap around curl said...

God bless, 'Merica.

HFF33 aka Panger said...

I think the entire team needs a lapdance.

Anonymous said...

and the awesomest moment of my life when a stripper and I waved to my friends from the upstairs VIP room, while she was wearing my vintage Kansas City Scouts jersey and nothing else.

You have lived a trite life.

Young HF29 said...

@anon - in my defense, she was seriously hot

@Panger - heh. i think the team needs a massage with a happy ending

kevincrumbs said...

I think it says something about me when I'm interested in the $20 open bar. Sheesh, that's cheap for anywhere but at a sporting event? In Vegas?

Cue jokes about needing to be drunk to watch ECHL hockey,

James said...

Kevincrumbs- As it is now I pretty much have to be Tucker-Max-Drunk to tolerate watching the Habs; ECHL hockey can't be that bad.

And at the Bell Center, open bar? more like 250$ per person... for watered down tap Molson Ex. Yay! Sign me up!

word verif: disest

as in, this team is afflicted by a weird disest nobody knows the cure to.

Anonymous said...

Ahh. Those were good times...

TH

btw, word verif: rebeg

As in "HF29 rebeg-ged for a lap dance even though the bouncers had already been called"

Anonymous said...

So apparently Komisarek and Kostisyn are healthy scratches tomorrow and Dandy STILL isn't playing defence.

hm.


Sometimes I just don't get it....

Anonymous said...

Komi's hurt.

Anonymous said...

hey all, I thought you guys might like this:

http://www.totalprosports.com/blog/index.php/2009/03/florida-panthers-fan-exposes-herself-on-live-tv/

we need some of that in mtl