- Give Bob credit for saying something during the second intermission. After a nightmare second period, Saku is the hero in a 4-3 OT win over the Oil. More later today;
- Pens win their seventh in a row, begin to scare the Eastern Conference;
- Marty Brodeur inching closer to Patrick Roy's win total, Devils inching closer to the B's for tops in the East after a 3-2win over the Flames;
- That's because the B's lost again;
- Flyers beat the Sabres to keep the East clusterfuck nasty.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of a trans-fat free world...