Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Morning Skate for Wednesday, March 18th

Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of your liver recovering from St. Patrick's Day and / or SXSW (ok, maybe that last one is only me)...
  • You know, you people make it very confusing. I tried to get a sense of the game from the thread last night, but you guys can't seem to agree on whether we played well or not. Though I guess that's an improvement over all of us agreeing we suck. Habs get a point in a 4-3 shootout loss to the Rangers. More later I guess;
  • Marty Brodeur is god.
OK back to bed for me. Talk amongst yourselves.

13 comments:

L Dude said...

Ladies and gentlemen, Conway Twitty*

*not sure that link is correct*

Anonymous said...

This is going to shock some people, but I don't really think Elisha is very hot.

Nice camel toe though.

Rédaction said...

Ex-Future hab Antropov scored. I hated him.

Rédaction said...

... And now I hate him even more.

Anonymous said...

We suck and get it up the ass again. Judas Price can't beat a crumbling Lundqvist in a sootout.

They all look like the have Breezeritis.

Maybe we should have a giant dildo for the next game preview pic. Or a golf course pic...

James said...

A giant dildo playing golf with $ signs all over him (as in laughing all the way to the golf course) would be appropriate for this team, at this point.

word verif: reling
as in, this team is reling pissing me off.

Anonymous said...

I am going Saturday...I think I will sneak in a tomatoe or two.

L Dude said...

My first comment was supposed to be a clever Family Guy reference, but as you kids like to say: FIAL.

Anyway, all my time reading this blog (it's the only one I read), I just noticed a "Next Blog>>" link at the top of the page. I click it and there's this picture of Jason Blake. Weird. Well I gotta go to work on that note.

Kate said...

Some dickhead at the Carbo press conference asks him, "so Guy which players do you think should stay with the team next year and are worthy of wearing the CH?". Like he's really going to answer that. out. Stupid arse.

Anonymous said...

Has the sky fallen yet?

mr. gillis said...

@Olivier: Yes.

mr. gillis said...

Carbo is almost half a century old.

savardwalsh said...

@gillis: so is the Habs' cup drought