- Down goes Ovie! Down goes Ovie! Oh, did I mention it was from a knee on knee hit that Ovie got 5 and a game for?
- Leafs get a lot of shots, none get by Ryan Miller;
- Thomas Vokoun was taken off on a stretcher, thanks to his teammate Keith Ballard's stick, swung in frustration at giving up a goal;
- Pens get a hat trick from... no, not him, no, not him either... Mike Rupp;
- A somewhat more expected hat trick came from RJ Umberger;
- BR tries to make some point about the Impact, Als, and Habs, but fuck if we know what that point is;
- Pimp my blog time! In case you missed it in the comments yesterday, FHF is up for best Habs blog in some online poll. It's our experience that things like this are only designed to get you to sign up for the site, because you have to sign up to vote. Fuck if we'll let that stop us. So go sign up, give them a fake country (I chose the British Virgin Islands. Virgin. Heh.) and let's win this thing.
Tuesday, December 01, 2009
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of shutting up the naysayers and moving to 11-0...