Somewhere Bertrand Raymond is, indeed, screaming.
Apparently we're already hitting the panic button here at FHF it seems, so I guess I'll do my part to ratchet up the fearmongering:
- 4 losses in a row and no signs of improvement - especially in the discipline department;
- Up against a team that has won 8 of 10 - mostly on the road. Apparently, Marian Gaborik and all his points can take MSG and his ridiculous contract and shove them up his ass;
- Our two best defencemen are now sidelined (Markov and Hamr) - and the blueline wasn't that good to begin with;
- Our biggest offseason splash, Scott Gomez, officially sucks donkey balls, getting booed every time he touched the puck down in the swamp - for no good reason!! (They should be cheering that someone else has to pay this guy);
- Stupid, stupid penalties galore and another last minute loss;
- Our franchise tender can't stop a knuckleball so high and outside that even Vladimir Guerrero wouldn't swing at it;
- Meanwhile, our backup goalie - and current most beautiful player - wants out. He's likely not the only one;
- Last home game of the year for MTL; and
- Did I mention all the stupid penalties yet? Yes? Okay, just making sure.
At least one segment of Montreal fans will be happy about Gui's return, besides Guy Bertrand: 12-16 year old Habs fan girls everywhere have their panties in a bunch. Trust us, HF4 checked. Personally, I think tonight's game will have as much beauty as this video:
Alright all you beautiful commentators, let's hear your version of the Habs collapse in the comments.