- Habs win! With a record number of shots! Errr, record LOW number of shots. Jacques Martin is quite proud. Pleks with two assists. Mad Max with an assist that made you think he actually has some offensive talent. .500 baby!
- Leafs, on the other hand, explode for 5 unanswered goals to beat the Thrash;
- Ovie back from suspension, scores 2 in a win, ho hum,;
- Martin Brodeur gets a shutout, ho hum, ties Terry Sawchuk;
- Canes get their first road win of the season, in Pittsburgh no less;
- In honour of the Sens game tonight, check this in case you ever wonder what happened to Alexandre Daigle.
Tuesday, December 08, 2009
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of (or having nightmares of) having ten mistresses...