Bit of a crazy day around my life today, so we're hitting the bullets to set this baby up:
- 730 PM start at the Centre Bell. Habs have lost both games to Pitt so far this year, including that 6-1 loss where Sid got the tossed hat treatment. Habs might actually be the hotter team coming in, with the aforementioned 3-game win streak, while the Pens have lost two in a row;
- Igloo Dreams is just the good hard facts about the Pens, game by game, without the attitude of some other blogs who shall remain nameless;
- Plenty of hot players lately - Squid, Pleks, Big Tits, TFS, Hamr, and even The Urologist!
- Not too many cold ones. Little Tits pointless in 3;
- Sid has 12 points in his last 4 games. That's not bad. Malkin 4 points in his last 3;
- Fedotenko pointless in 4;
- Bring on the injury news! Actually it's better than we expected. Jaro 2.0 will be playing tonight after being very questionable. Who knows what that means for Yannick Weber who got called up yesterday, while Ryan White went down to Hamilton after possibly costing the team a few bucks. I'm sure they can find a few bucks from the 100th cash grab. TFS gets the start, despite Jaro's brilliance Tuesday. Mara (aka Yukon Cornelius, lap dance to Ronan), also injured, won't play, and no word on how serious his upper body is, though he's listed as day-to-day;
- Interesting tidbit - Habs have only one D who has played every game this year. Care to guess?
- For your post-game adult entertainment, pleasure yourself with this Penguin sex toy.