We're a bit overloaded today finishing up our Communications Law essay (if you want details of CRTC Public Notice 2009-329, we've got time for that), so we'll use the trusty bullet points to set it all up:
- 7:30 PM start in Montreal. Teams have split two games this year. Buffalo is hot, winners of 7 of 9 and in first place in the Northeast division;
- Katebits rocks over at The Wilful Caboose;
- Pleks, Big Tits, and Squid being hot is starting to sound like a broken record, but I have no problem with that. Hamr and The Urologist putting in points from the blue line;
- Cold Little Tits, on the other hand, I am beginning to have a problem with. How many chances did he fuck up on Saturday?
- Hotness in Buffalo (if it's ever hot in Buffalo) begins and ends with Ryan Miller. Even I'm rooting for him to make the Olympic team. Vanek and Roy are your forwards to watch;
- Good 'ol Craig Rivet is pointless in 6;
- On the injury front, well, you know the drill. Markov, despite TMS' reports to the contrary, may not be so ready to return. Urologist listed as questionable for a laceration. Jaro gets the start;
- For your post-game adult entertainment establishment, head out to Cleo's before those bastards tearing up the lower Main get rid of it.