- Wait, Habs win a second game in a row? That can't be right. [checks boxscore] Ah, 50 shots against, it IS right! Urologist, Jaro, and Pleks combine for a bunch of heroics in a 4-3 (OT) win. More later today;
- Sometimes we think we don't fully appreciate the greatness that is Marty Brodeur. Finally gets #104 (over the Pens) to take over sole possession of top spot on the all-time shutouts list. Félicitations, Marty;
- Marty's possible successor Ryan Miller was great in leading the Sabres to a 3-2 (OT) win over the Leaves;
- Marty's possible successor Tim Thomas (we're stretching here) gets his fourth shutout of the season to lead the Bs over the Sens;
- Speaking of the Sens, mazel tov to Mike Fisher and Carrie Underwood on their engagement. You crazy kids have a bright future;
- Just because this is fun to write: Coyotes still on a roll.
- On the other side of the ledger, Philly continues to lose.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of a whorish-looking Lindsay Lohan topless...