- Habs lose. It was sort of exciting, in that "FUCK, they scored again, YAY, we bounced back" kind of way. But this team has a penalty problem, and it's starting to show. On a good note, Pleks-Tits-Squid is fantastic. On a bad note, no one else can seem to score. Meh;
- To make things worse, the Leafs are nipping at our heels in the standings after they beat the Sens;
- Flyers beat the Bs in the Winter Classic preview;
- Thrash beat the Rangers in the skills competition, after Johan Hedberg had made 48 saves in regulation;
- Couple of hat tricks last night - Steve Sullivan for the Preds and Nathan Horton for the Panthers.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Bullet points for what you missed while having nightmares of someone finding 22 million of your old emails...