- Trade deadline! Came and went! There were a lot of trades! The exclamation points are to hide how fucking boring that was. And after the Dagger blockbuster, the Goat stands pat. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss;
- Ryan Miller stopped a lot of shots against the Caps, but not enough of them as the Sabres fall 3-1;
- In the only game around the clusterfuck last night, Phlyers lose to the Panthers. We can see 6th place! [/laughs maniacally];
- Edmonton gives up 47 shots, only get 14. No surprise, that equals a loss to the Hawks;
- Mike Babcock, after the Wings lose to the Nucks: "We were poor. We were poor in goal. We were poor in the back end. We were poor up front. We were poor in the work ethic department." Don't hold back Mike;
- Our old pal Sheldon Souray is out for the season with a serious infection in his hand. Yikes. We wish him well.
Thursday, March 04, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of gender-neutral lyrics to Oh Canada...