Last night, on a very special episode of WELCOME BACK KAMMI
Welcome back, Kammi. We missed you - and so did your buddy, "Big Tits" Epstein. Look how happy he was to see Kammi, twice beating Vice-Principle Mr. Millerwood, including on an exam 40 seconds into the school day. Marc-Andre Horshack was pretty excited to get back into the class room too, helping out his buddy 'Big Tits' Epstein on the second exam. Vinnie Markarino may be well into his comeback, but we're still excited he' back. Boom-Boom Subban wasn't in class last night, but we miss him and hope he's back in the big classroom soon.
And just when everything was all fun and games, Vice-Principle Millerman shuts the classroom door and all hell breaks loose in the 3 minutes before the bell. In the last scene, Kammi and the Sweathogs are bested by Mr. Millerman in detention.
Must be a two-part episode, sit-coms always have a happy ending for the good guys. Let's see what's on tonight.
And now, on a very special Golden Girls preview with Tomasina, Stephanie, Nathannette and Davina (wait, shouldn't they be the Cougars instead of the Panthers?)"
"What time is dinner? Of course I mean the early bird special."
- 7:30pm Bell Centre, RDS HD
- Big Tits potted 2 after scoring one in the shootout against T.O.
- Squid and the Urologist both got points in their first game back in months
- Halak has saved 94% of shots over the last three games
- Scott Clemmenson is better - 96% in the last 2 games
- Davina Booth and Stephanie Weiss both have 4 points in their last 4
"It's cool out Dorothy, put on a sweater why don't you?"
- Moore, Little Tits and Metro haven't scored in three games. So much for scoring depth
- Where did CHicken go?
- Micheal Frolik is looking forward to a career in Europe with one point in 7 outings
- Tomas Vokoun is playing like a Tomasina, giving up almost 3 1/2 goals per the last couple of games
"At my age, everything hurts and I'm lucky if I wake up in the morning."
- Travis Moen, his 50 stitches and half an eye are back in the lineup tonight
- Paul Mara is done. Wonder where he'll be playing next year
- Colin's kid Gregory is a maybe for the Cats
- TFS' ass has been re-nailed to the bench
- Yes, really, that is all the injury/lineup news. Until Gomez and Hamr go down tonight, of course.
"That reminds me of a story from back in St. Olaf..."
- Cats are 7 points back from Boston with 10 games to play. Good luck with that.
- They have won 2 in a row, though
- Habs magic number is now 13
- 2-1 MTL in the season series
Do you think JM cares about beating the Cats or are you unsure he has any emotions at all? Tired of hockey talk? Let's hear your favorite classic TV sitcom moments. Mine all involve Alyssa Milano and Who's the Boss.