- Well, TFS tried to win that game on his own, was unsuccessful. Habs lose 3-2. It was pretty entertaining. That's something we guess. Entertainment doesn't move you up in the standings though. More later today;
- IL EST DE RETOUR. BR is now an "éditorialiste" for RDS.ca. In unretiring a little over a month after he retired, BR wants you to know that he didn't "abandon the people at ruefrontenac.com." He just fucked them over;
- Bs need a shootout over the Leafs to win their first game at home since Don Cherry was coaching, or something;
- WhalerCanes on fire, win their 7th in a row, this one over the Sens;
- Lundqvist manages to stop 50 shots, but it's not enough as the Pens beat the Rangers in OT;
- Caps take the Bolts;
- Thrashers take the Isles;
- As a result of all that, your clusterfuck this morning is Habs in 10th, and Atlanta holding the 8th spot. Atlanta? Atlanta.
Friday, March 05, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of / having nightmares of Lindsay Lohan's ass...