- Mondo action from the teams surrounding the Habs in the clusterfuck last night. Just above us, Ottawa apparently decided to use the Habs game as a springboard for the rest of the season, beat the Phlyers by a 2-0 score. Just below us, Bs cool off the Thrash with a 4-0 win. Not sure if either result is good or bad. At least neither game went to OT;
- Panthers cling to some playoff hope after beating the Leafs;
- Bolts' playoff chances are even slimmer, but at least they finally won a game;
- We're sure a bunch of games were played in the West;
- The NHL Board of Govs passes a rule about hits to the head, but the NHLPA seems to be stalling on it. Down Goes Brown does his usual killer job of explaining why (lap dance to ezzelohar).
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of having a request for your DNA withdrawn...