- UGH. After a great night Monday, last night was a standings disaster. Let's start with the Bs win over the Devils in OT;
- How about Atlanta over the Leafs?
- And the Rangers getting a win too;
- Not to mention Kovy getting the OT winner for Ottawa. Over the Caps no less. Their fifth win in a row no less. Forget about catching them;
- The good news is no one has any games in hand any more, and in fact Habs a have a game on the Thrash, and we're still technically in 7th. Also, we think we can put a fork in everyone from Carolina on down now;
- No doubt some other games happened;
- Métro officially out 6-8 weeks;
- Oh look, Habs sign a big American college defenseman.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of Kelly Brook in lingerie...