- W00t! The 19-game mini-season begins with a 4-1 win over the Bs and some hope. The Lunchbucket line and the Bread and Butter line (actual nicknames still TBD) picked up the scoring slack, with Métro leading the way with 1G 1A and the first star. Suck it, HF4. More later today;
- AND the Leafs get crushed, by Carolina no less. What a return to hockey;
- Rangers pre-Olympic moementum continues, Sens' does not. 4-1 Rangers;
- Philly rolls over Tampa;
- This all leaves the Habs in 7th. Won't last;
- Pens beat the Sabres 3-2, with Miller resting and getting a huge ovation (bigger than Sid) in Pitt;
- Your token west result has the Kings dominating the Stars, 5-1.
Wednesday, March 03, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of a new slider BalckBerry...
Posted by HabsFan29 at 06:57
Tags: Morning Skate, trade a damn goalie and give this team a fucking forward that doesn't suffer from quadraplegia