- Ovie gets a game misconduct for hitting Brian Campbell into the boards from behind. Caps win 4-3 in OT, but no one cares about that. Video is below, decide for yourself if it was a dirty hit from a dirty player who gets no punishment because he's the face of the league;
- Around the clusterfuck, Pens do us a favour and beat the Bolts, AND Malkin gets injured, so he won't be available when the Habs play the Pens in the first round;
- Sean Avery is the hero for the Rangers, with two goals and a lot of being a pest in their 3-1 win over the Phlyers;
- Thrashers are denied a point by the Yotes;
- As a result, the standings look pretty good;
- Tronna crashes back to Earth;
- Gui! gets his (gulp) 24th goal in a Wild win.
Monday, March 15, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while having nightmares of tearing your Achilles tendon...