- For a night when the Habs didn't play, we did pretty welly! First up, a Bruins loss to the Sabres, which included Tim Thomas getting chased;
- Next, an Atlanta loss to the Hurricanes;
- We're still in 7th;
- Ducks celebrate Selanne's 600th goal with a win, that includes a goal from our old boy CHips;
- Métro tells Radio-Can he's done for the regular season;
- There's some shenanigans about the Coyotes possibly going to Winnipeg;
- Here's a headline to warm your heart: "Marc Crawford punishes the Little Fuckity-Fuck" (we're paraphrasing).
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while having nightmares of losing your UFC event...