- There are many ways you can look at the Habs 5-4 (SO) win over the Oilers last night. On one hand, we played like crap and should have lost to the worst team in the league. On the other hand, it's two points. On the other hand, Jaro was terrible. On the other hand, we've lost many games we've deserved to win, so maybe this was just karma. On the other hand, well, I'll just STFU already;
- B's prepare for our Staurday night tilt with a dismantling of the Flyers, 5-1;
- Toronto is hot, baby! Help the Habs by denying the Bolts a point;
- Atlanta is fading, lose to the BJ's, which gives the Southeast division title to the Caps. On March 12th;
- Panthers are slipping to the bottom of the clusterfuck, lose 3-0 to the Avs;
- Kipper shuts out the Sens;
- Sharks score 6 goals in the 3rd to beat the Preds 8-5.
Friday, March 12, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while having nightmares of your prom getting canceled because of lesbians...