- Thank fucking god, we won a game. Habs 4-Panthers 1. Two empty net goals. Could have used one of those Wednesday night. Anyway, Gio pots two, gets to 25 for the year. Previous head shot vic David Booth gets taken down by Jaro 2.0 with a perfectly clean legal hit that he'll get suspended for;
- Bolts keep Boston off our tails for the moment. Stamkos scores twice to tie Ovie and Sid for the goal-scoring lead;
- Rangers get some hope with a SO win over the Devils;
- Thrash miss their chance to tie for 8th by losing to Toronto;
- Wild manage to rally from a two-goal deficit to deny Philly a point;
- Carolina beats the Caps?
- The Christo-Wall was pulled in Chicago's 8-3 loss to Columbus;
- Donald Fehr as head of the NHLPA?
Friday, March 26, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of moeman submitting pics of superdupermodels...