- Six in a row, bitCHes! Of course, it helped that the Rangers failed to show up. Well, except Lundqvist. And Avery let everyone know he was there with a slash on Gomez after the game was decided. Little Tits scored in his 3rd straight game. Good solid road game. That felt good going into these four days off;
- Bs take care of the Canes 5-2, thanks to a 3 goal outburst in the 3rd. One of those goals came from Mark Recchi, who tied Guy Lafleur on the all-time list. Recchi and Guy, they're like the same player;
- Lefas beat the struggling Sens again, letting Habs fans dream of, what, fifth place? The division after a Sabres loss? Sorry, we're hallucinating this morning;
- Nashville lets the Phlyers have a point;
- Tampa loses to Phoenix, is sliding down the East;
- Same thing for Florida, who faced an Ovie-less Caps team that still scored 7 goals;
- John Tavares had a five-point night in the Isles 5-2 win over the Nucks;
- Pleks "doesn't want to be a distraction," will negotiate with the Habs after the season. Crap.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of getting a Nexus One...