Yeah right. We'll see.
In effort to shake things up, how about a new format for a preview? Reverse order bullet points!
- Your post-game adult entertainment is the Ol' Buffalo Porn Site;
- In the biggest injury news since Vodkov came back, (in case you missed it) Squid and The Urologist will be playing. Though we've lost Travis MOEmaN's face for tonight. That moves DarCHe Vader to the 3rd line to replace MOEmaN, and The Urologist will play on the fourth line. And your starting goalie is... The Big Fat Wale!
- Buffalo doesn't really have many cold players, except Craig Rivet is pointless in 6. But they don't pay him to get points;
- While several Habs could be considered cold, let's go with Big Tits as the coldest. Maybe the presence of the Squid will make him perkier;
- Plenty of hot Sabres. Derek Roy and Jason Pominville both scoring well, and Ryan Miller is Ryan Miller;
- For the Habs, hmm. The Mexican maybe? And Gio is always working hard at least;
- Katebits over at The Willful Caboose is always worth reading. She is also one of my many hockey blogging lady crushes;
- Game is 7:30 PM at the HSBC Arena in Buffalo. This is the fifth of six meetings this year. Buffalo is 3-0-1 so far. Ugh. The Sabres, after a bit of a slow-down, have picked it up recently, lots of it on the road (3-1-1 road trip) and riding a 3-game win streak. They are on track for the division and can even see the number 2 seed. No worries, Habs play to the level of their opposition, right? RIGHT?