- I love winning. It's like, so much better than losing, you know? Habs 5-Bolts 3. Everyone seemed to score, including 2 from Mathieu DarCHe. Wasn't he someone's castoff? The Mexican with three points. Niittymaki gets eaten. Habs never trailed in this game. We like that;
- Fuck you Leafs, for not putting away the Bs in regulation. On the other hand, thank you Leafs (that felt dirty) for at least denying the Bs a point. 4-3 (OT);
- Elsewhere around the clusterfuck, Phlyers win, Thrashers lose, and Panthers beat the Wild (fuck you, Gui);
- So we're still in 7th, and everyone still has a bunch of games in hand. When the fuck do these games in hand get made up already?
- Oilers are the cure for the Sens post-Olympic doldrums;
- Nucks rally from two 2-goal deficits to beat the Avs 6-4;
- Enjoy NHL-level highlight videos of the Subbanator.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Bullet points for what you missed while having nightmares of Kobe beating you with 1.9 seconds left...