Thursday, April 14, 2011

CBC Hockey Night in Canada Live From Boston! - Bruins Game Preview and Open Thread

Outside TD Banknorth Garden, shots of Bruins fans streaming into the rink, yelling at the camera, Chara and Lucic jerseys and the odd pink Red Sox hat (on the ladies). Ron Maclean voiceover:

Maclean: Less than one year after they suffered a catastrophic semifinal defeat to the Philadelphia Flyers after leading the series 3-0, Zdeno Chara, Tim Thomas and the rest of the Bruins resume their quest for Lord Stanley's Mug on CBC tonight at 7pm in Beantown. Cam Neely watches on from the President's box as the Big Bad Bruins go for some silver to match their traditional black and gold, tonight on CBC Hockey Night in Canada! With me as always is Boston's favourite son, Donald S. Cherry.

Cherry: Whoooaaaaa!!! The Boston Garden loves me. I gotta say, that Karboorlay, he's from the Leafs, that guy is dynomite. And that Chara, Looocic, those guys are just like Bobby and Cashman, who I had back in the day. We're ready tonight, that's for sure!

Maclean: Don, what do the Bruins have to do tonight to get past last year's collapse?

Cherry: Well, you know that sort of thing can make you a bitter, angry, xenophobic jerk if you aren't careful, kinda like it did to me when we lost the 1979 semifinals. You know, kinda like how Leaf fans feel about Kerry Fraser in 1993. Those Leafs though, next year, they're gonna do it, you betcha! That Ryemar, he's somethin'.

Maclean: Well noted. Over to the panel for more on the Bruins.

Panel lead by Maclean with Mike Milbury, Garry Galley, Glen Healy and PJ Stock.

Maclean (out of breath after running up stairs from ice level): First game of the 2011 playoffs for the Bruins tonight, with a supercharged atmosphere due to the recent history between Boston and their opponents. Thoughts?

Milbury jumps in immediately: Well, their opponents are obviously a bunch of cheating, diving, whining pussies who can't even handle a routine hockey play like driving a man's head into the stanchion, hitting him with an elbow pad in a scrap or going into the crowd to wail on a man with his own shoe. Fucking pansies.

Healy: Plus, the Bruins have better goaltending, defence, forwards, size, speed, looks, fighters, celebrity fans, colours and tv advertisements than their opponents tonight, who are all tiny ballet dancers with no heart and pee their pants at the slightest hint of contact.

Stock: I love Bruins. I love ... hockey player. I love ... lamp.

Maclean: Well said, PJ. Love Bruins indeed. But what of the pressure on Boston's opponent's goaltender, who must try to emulate his predecessor who cost the CBC untold millions when we picked another first round matchup to show last season and ignored millions of viewers?

Milbury shouts over everyone: Why, that guy can barely fight. He could have killed Tim Thomas if he was a real man, but he didn't even try to beat him to death with his blocker or a stanchion or a shoe, like any self-respecting Bruin would have. If I was the GM of that team, I would totally trade him for the 2011 equivalent of Oleg Kvasha and Mark Parrish and choose a far inferior, injury prone goalie 1st overall in the draft, ignoring two bonafide 50 goal snipers in the process. That'll teach him.

Stock: I killed a man with a trident.

Milbury: CAUSE YOU'RE A MAN, PJ!!! THAT'S WHY YOU KILLED A MAN WITH A TRIDENT!!!

Stock: I don't know why we're yelling. Loud noises!

Galley: See, that's the problem right there, is the Bruins opponent doesn't have any trident killing skill. They're all busy shutting teams down defensively, getting superior goaltending, trying to be opportunistic on the powerplay. But that sort of thing won't work against this big, tough, talented, stanchion crushing Bruins team, just like it didn't work all season long or last playoffs. They're just not good enough to be a National Hockey League team at all. No wonder they lost every game versus the Bruins for the last 50 years and only made the playoffs due to luck and shootout wins. It's scientific fact that the Bruins are better in every single possible way.

Maclean: Speaking of scientific fact, we've got Cassie Campbell down outside the Bruins dressing room with noted medical expert Dr. Mark Recchi. Cassie?

Cassie Campbell: Right, thanks Ron. I'm here with noted concussion expert and Bruins veteran Dr. Mark Recchi. Dr. Recchi, what are your totally valid and not at all inflammatory feelings about Zdeno Chara's obvious hockey play from earlier this year?

Dr. Recchi: Well, Cassie, if there's anything I learned from my numerous medical degrees from Hollywood Upstairs Medical College, the University of Animal Husbandry of West Monrovia, and Queen's University, plus the stuff I learned through careful study of every single documented case of concussion ever in the history of the world, it's that no one would ever watch a movie ever again after a concussion. And walking with any concussion symptoms or tweeting or even speaking coherently means that the person is obviously faking to get Zdeno suspended. In fact, I would wager all those knee injuries to our opponent's defence are all fake too, since they all seem to be able to give interviews and eat in restaurants, and as my extensive knowledge of medicine shows, those things are impossible with a knee injury. I also notice your lips seem incredibly bright and glossy; you should get that checked because it is definitely polio. I'm a noted medical expert, regularly asked my opinion on greater Boston media outlets, so you should heed my advice.

Cassie: Uh, I'm wearing lip gloss. It's not polio.

Dr. Recchi: Well, that's what I expected you to say. The mind is the first thing to go with polio. Look at poor Eric Lindros.

Cassie: Lindros doesn't have polio, and neither do I.

Dr. Recchi: Aren't you a trooper. Remind me of my good friend John Cullen after he was diagnosed with rabies. Lost all his hair from the leeching we performed.

Cassie: Ron?

Maclean: Cassie, PJ says he has a question for Dr. Recchi.

PJ: Excuse me, Cassie?

Cassie: Yes? What is it, PJ?

PJ: I would like to extend to you an invitation to the pants party.

Cassie: Excuse me?

PJ: [struggling] The... party. With the... with the pants. Party with pants?

Cassie: PJ, are you saying that there's a party in your pants and that I'm invited?

PJ: That's it.

Cassie: Did Milbury tell you to say this, PJ?

PJ: No. Yes. He did.

Cassie: Okay. No. I don't want to go to a party in your pants.

PJ: Very well. Glen, would you like to go to a party in my pants?

Healy: No, PJ.

Cherry interrupts: Ya know who deserves a pants party? Nazdaq Kaldrah, that's who! Why Brian Burke didn't keep this kid up all year is beyond me! Scored 3 goals in the preseason and was a plus 1! And faceoffs! If they had kept that Ziger... uh, Zeegah ... uh, Zig-oh-man-is up to kill penalties and take faceoffs, the Leafs would have won the division! Makes me sadder than when one of our beautiful boys or girls in the army comes home dead because some Liberal pinko cancelled a jet fighter project!

Milbury: YOU KNOW WHO NEEDS TO SHOW RESPECT? THAT KID, YOU KNOW, THE UPPITY ONE. NO SHOWBOATING, NO BACKING AWAY FROM FIGHTS. HE NEEDS TO MAN UP, JUMP INTO THE OPPOSING TEAMS BENCH AND SMASH SOMEBODY IN THE FACE WITH A SHOVEL. NONE OF THIS DIPSY DOODLING, SCORING GOALS AND PLAYING GREAT DEFENCE. THAT'S NOT HOCKEY! DISRESPECTFUL.

Cherry: Ya, that Pee-Kay Sooblab is a real troublemaker! Could learn a few things about respect from a good Canadian boy like Mike Richards.

Maclean: To be fair, I believe PK Subban is Canadian.

Cherry: Not MY Canada, he ain't. Same as all those frogs in Frenchietown. Leafs don't have any of those guys. Just good, solid Canadian boys like Phanoaf and Koolieman and Kessel.

PJ: I ate a big, red candle. It didn't taste like the Kool-Aid man at all.

Maclean: Alright, we're almost ready for puck drop. Predictions for the series?

Milbury: Bruins in 4.

Healy: Bruins in 4.

Galley: Bruins in 4.

PJ: Foreign Bruins.

Cherry: Leafs in six. Let's go!

Maclean: Now, up to Bob Cole in the booth. Bob?

218 comments:

1 – 200 of 218   Newer›   Newest»
M said...

You forgot to have them holding American flags!!! lol

Young HF29 said...

*wipes tears of laughter from face*

/ slow golf clap

the Maritimer said...

That is FUCKING GOLD!!!!

Well done 10! And GG11 best picture yet.

So, errrr, who is the Bruins opponent anyway?

GoldenGirl11 said...

I have never enjoyed an asthma attack as much. Wow.
Bruins in 2.

Not Geoff Molson said...

Stay Classy Montreal...er Boston...er Toronto? Fuck that it's FHF.

Great work everyone, good thing I wasn't drinking coffee or it'd have been on my computer.

I was wondering if Dr. Recchi was going to call Cassie a pirate hooker - but that's probably in the outtakes

Anyway - Go You Fucking Habs...make the CBC cry...again

moeman said...

I think even Alexandra will like this.

GYFHG!

Lukestar said...

pure. brilliance. thatisall.

GYMFHG!!!

lawyergirl77 said...

"I love... lamp" - just made me choke on my shish taouk.

This? This is what I wish I could write. Seriously, 10 - I bow down before you.

Anonymous said...

Yes sir, Moeman! Alexandra is very pleased.

LOVE THE POST, IT ROCKS!!!!!!

An added plus, to see Youppi in the background leaning his head on the Bear.

Alexandra

KML said...

"and Queen's University"

Offside man, offside.

Also, from Kingston 1.5 hours before a business law exam, GYMFHG!!!

WV: reedin - "I should be reedin notes on derivative actions, but fuck that it's the playoffs!"

the Maritimer said...

That was pure genius. The dunce cap on PJ just topped everything off. Thanks GG, I'm saving that picture forever.

Unknown said...

I like the PJ Stock portrayal the most, I think.

Today I'm going to try to track down a doctor's jacket and see if I can get it lettered "Recchi" with a 28*

*this is a lie, just like Santa Claus

GO BRUINS!

Mr. natural said...

*wipes away tears* to say Holy PHuck that was PHunny!

I was laughing out load and getting weird lokks from my pions.

Getting PHucen' pumped here!

Habs come out flying, Bs come out flat we take game 1 much to the shock of all things TSN & HNIC.

Oh oh, starting to feel nervous, that's a good sign.

GYMFHG!

KILL! KILL! KILL! and also win.

That is all.

Chester said...

I killed a man with a trident ...

woa woa tabernak, that was great. A fine read.

UK3X said...

What I would love to see is a thoroughly competent effort that makes everyone in the picture choke! Another outstanding effort by gg and 10

Now gymfchg!

Public Domain said...

I like Mad Mike scoping Nazim's butt NTTAWWT - marvellous job all around

What a great day. Habs have not lost a playoff game this season.

Allons-y

GYFHG!!!!

Unknown said...

I was smiling and chuckling occasionally as I read this. When I got to the "I ate a big red candle," I lost it. Just lost it. I'm crying. In a good, slightly-hysterical-on-game-day kind of way. Great job, guys!

wv: The Habs win will because the Bs are terslo.

iRiRi said...

BRILLIANT!

T MINUS FIVE HOURS AND 30 MINUTES!

GYFHG!!!

OMG IM SO EXCITED FOR TONIGHT I CAN'T STOP YELLING

J.T. said...

Hmmm...that was me, two posts above, but Blogger ate my "T". Anyway, wonderful. I'm still snorting and wiping my eyes.

Anonymous said...

somebody call 911 wahhh wahhhh wahhhh

Unknown said...

@Anonymous

gomez burning up a cop caaaar

oh-whoa-oh

Pamela said...

I don't comment often but just had to. This was pure Gold! Could not stop laughing. Thanks :)

kevincrumbs said...

"See, that's the problem right there, is the Bruins opponent doesn't have any trident killing skill."

Fucking brilliant. Also, anything with a Doctor Nick Riviera reference is gold.

Go Habs Go!

Stinky said...

I can never get enough references to the Milbury shoe incident. Classic.

WV - I hope Cherry pops ovessl.

kevincrumbs said...

Anyone else think the media, both in Boston and outside, would be tearing the Habs to pieces if they decided to go back to Canada during days off between games? But of course the Bruins get a free pass because they're such macho tough dudes. I'm not saying it's an issue or that I don't understand why they're doing it but just saying that if it were the Habs pulling the same thing, people would be lining up to call them soft and weak.

soperman said...

Hall of Fame Post.

Dr. Recchi - hilarious.

GYFHG!!!!!!!!

Le Douze said...

That had me laughing all the way through, one of the best since the gospel according to St. Markov, or whatever the fuck that was. The subtle yet incisive portrayal of PJ Suck was particulary worthy. Maybe I'll have to see Anchorman after all. And the photoshop was classic, too ... loved the CBC logo, and just noticed Dr. Recchi on the bench, too.

Pants party 2-nite!

Hadulf said...

I just pissed myself...

Bravo!

Public Domain said...

*gazes upon gathering of the clan/cult/tribe/believers whatevs… & sheds single tear*

*invents illness – fever - to leave work early*

*bursts into song*

“We gonna roll this fuckin' convoy 'cross the USA!!!!”

Hadulf said...

Is it me, or is THIS the only place to get a playoffs "grid"?

ti-cul said...

Fuckin' awesome. Even Alexandra got the humor.

Fuck les bruns

patience is a virtue said...

oh my.

supposed to be working in the home office, but here i am attempting to hold in spasmatic convulsions of laughter while the wife and kiddie play with pebbles on the other side of the window, in the driveway...

"that was a pretty funny budget you were working on, eh hunny?"

adama said...

Habs will be up 2-0 by the end of the first, and the score will remain that way until the final buzzer.

Young HF29 said...

THREE HOURS PEOPLE

moeman said...

HIO now has an app.

Anonymous said...

This... is absolute perfection.

Queen's University... oh man.

ti-cul said...

2 hours 46 min 38 sec.

Mr. natural said...

OMG OMG OMG it's coming..........

@HF10, I wil not stand for waiting until your hate for Bs wanes as this is not likely to happen any time soon and I want.. nay DEMAND Boobs and plenty of them.

GYFHG!

That is all.

Gomez said...

jajaja

That's Mexican for hahaha.

Hijo de la chingada that was funny! I promise to only make three terrible plays tonight because of this.

moeman said...

#40, like in 40 years without a Stanley Cup.

Kate said...

I was sitting at my desk reading this, snickering and giggling away. Classic.

The guy in the office next to me (Bruins fan) started his taunts early. He was chanting "Let's go Bruins" until I finally took the bait. So I said "what's your prediciton? He said "Bruins in six" so I said "Habs in seven." Then I told him to put that aside and tell me what you really feel. He says and I quote "I'm scared shitless." I said me too.

iRiRi said...

MONTREAL STAND UP!

Tally said...

Outstanding game preview, one of the best!

Anonymous said...

Best. Post. Ever.

Slalom Frog said...

Pure gold (no pun intended) from start to finish. Had me laughing throughout. Hoping the Habs (do we have to call them the Hockeys now?), do 1/2 as well as this pregame.

McPhee said...

I wish the web was like craigslist and you could vote "best of the web". I'd log in as many times as I need to get this post up there.

You know it's going to be intense when both sides are silent days before puck drop.

Le Douze said...

How to decide what coverage to follow tonight? Not sure who's covering each game, but let's take a guess:

CBC (Hughson) - Milan Lucic made a nifty move to get around PK Subban, but the puck came off his stick and somehow the rookie came up with it, he's having a lot of luck tonight, we'll see how long that lasts.

NESN (Edwards) - Looch is flying down the wing but Sub-ann gets away with a slew foot and deviously comes up with the puck.

Versus (Doc Emmrich) - Hoo boy, Milan Lucic wraps around the young Soobann, but trips over the youngster's stick and the boy skates around and zips the puck over Gillward and now the Bruins are changing on the fly..

RDS - (Bouchard, from between the benches) - J'ai vu Patrice Bergeron en train de parler avec Claude Julien, j'espere qu'il n'est pas blesse.

Can I just turn the sound down on my TV and stream CJAD?

Mr. natural said...

@ GG sorry I can't see your work at the office it won't load but just got in and wanted to chack it out what with all the compliments, really superb work.

"....and the Oscar goes to HF10 & GG for mocking both the Bs and HNIC.

Lest we forget Go Sabres!

Die PHuctards Die!

and most of all GoYouMotherPHuckingHabsGo!!!!!!

UK3X said...

Gyfchg!

Darksyde said...

I'm supposed to be at work today, from 4-12. I get a call from my sons' school...he's busted his head open, they can see skull, he's gonna need stitches. I take him to the local emerg, he gets stitched up...at which point the doc tells me to monitor him for the next 24 hrs for signs of concussion.

So I call in to work to stay home, so I can monitor my son....in front of the tv, watching the Habs! I'll just have to change the channel for Coaches Corner, so I don't mistake the general feeling of nausea we'll all have for concussion symptoms!

I get lemons, I make lemonade, and spike it with some JD.


GYFHG, show the courage of my 5 year old, who made no fuss while getting stitched up.

GoldenGirl11 said...

Thanks everyone. All credit goes to 10.

scorewatcher said...

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

ti-cul said...

GO BITCHES!!!!

ti-cul said...

GO PANTS!!!!

ti-cul said...

GYMFHG!!!

moeman said...

tick, tock, Fuck!

Drop da puck!

ti-cul said...

pace around the room...
blood pressure off the roof...
need alcohol...

iRiRi said...

Wow, I missed this feeling. So nervous/anxious but excited too.

One more time, Habs in 6. FOR PATCHES.

GYFHG!

kevincrumbs said...

New Annakin Slayd playoff song is up. It's sort of... not great but I'm feeling it as there's been even more haters this year than usual. Fuck the rest of the league, fuck the Bruins and fuck your not-so-subtle anti-French racism.

Go Habs Go!

kevincrumbs said...

If Versus' shot of the outside of the Garden is live, then that woman who's wearing a powder blue Pens Crosby jersey deserves to have a beer dumped on her head.

moeman said...

As big and as bad as the Bs hype suggests they are and have been, what have they ever won? Two Cups with Bobby Orr? 'Bout it.

kevincrumbs said...

Even if we throw most of the history out the window, as B's fans like to do as it suits them, what the fuck have they done in the past fifteen years?

kevincrumbs said...

(Besides continually choking in the playoffs, a lot of times at the hands of the Habs)

moeman said...

Why only mention 2 of the six season games? Habs won 4 games to 2. Bias?

Young HF29 said...

IM FREAKING OUT MAN!!!!!!

sorry im late. i was out drinking before the game. hysterically, LG77 was at the same place drinking (with different people).

half-half jersey on, ready to go. GYMFCHG!

moeman said...

heh, bob cold doing the game.

Young HF29 said...

please not Bob Cold. ick

IT'S HAPPENING OMG!!!!!

kevincrumbs said...

"Big hit by Horton on PK!"

Yeah right, he fucking barely grazed PK.

Young HF29 said...

GIO!!!!!!!

moeman said...

GIO!!!!!!!!!!

kevincrumbs said...

Fuck off loser Bruins! Sounds like a fucking library in the Garden!

iRiRi said...

Gio! From point-per-game Gomez!

Young HF29 said...

57 minutes of The System coming up. C'mon boys!!!

STFU cold

kevincrumbs said...

HF29: After the joy subsided, that was my first thought.

moeman said...

It wasn't close cold. STFU galley.

kevincrumbs said...

Shaky D so far. Puck's spending too much time on our zone.

moeman said...

Shoulda sausaged.

Kate said...

So what now, AK46 gone with a broken foot? That's all we need.

Young HF29 said...

"Horton got in! Horton's good!!!"

STFU BOB COLD FFS

moeman said...

Sure thing ref.

Bs crowd screamed like it was murder. Dumb fucks.

kevincrumbs said...

By "shaky D" I think I meant "sucky D".

And, of course the Habs take the first penalty of the series.

Kate said...

Our D is so sloppy, they're giving me fits. Imagine what Price is feeling.

kevincrumbs said...

Not sure if that was a good PK or just a terrible Bruins PP.

moeman said...

Good PK.

Young HF29 said...

STFU Bruins fans, it was a penalty

kevincrumbs said...

Haha. Thanks, Kaberle. Still got that Leafs stink, I see.

Young HF29 said...

nice forearm to the head from behind for no call

iRiRi said...

Great acquisition, that Kaberle. I read somewhere today how he gave their PP a huge boost since coming over from the leaf. 3(!) PP assists in 20 games

kevincrumbs said...

Ryan White is on the PP? I assume this is AK injury related.

Young HF29 said...

Cold creams his pants the Bs almost tied it

kevincrumbs said...

"One of the Bruins went down... Horton, perhaps looking to draw a call".

That's called diving. If only it were a Hab, then they'd be saying DIVING DIVING DIVING DIVING.

moeman said...

Give marchand the Conn Smythe already!

kevincrumbs said...

Yeah, go boo an obvious trip. STFU idiot Bruin fans.

iRiRi said...

DIVING DIVING DIVING WAAAAHHH

kevincrumbs said...

Go boo for fucking shitty star acquisition, Tomas Kaberle, fucking idiots.

moeman said...

heh, entire hnic crew is salivating. Sick fucks.

kevincrumbs said...

Keep up the good work, Bruins! Grip those sticks harder, you'll be certain to beat those diving Habs!

moeman said...

51-27

No Cups fucker.

lawyergirl77 said...

FUCK YEAH!!

29 - that half-half jersey is still the fugliest thing I've ever seen

Young HF29 said...

29 - that half-half jersey is still the awesomest thing I've ever seen

/fixed

Young HF29 said...

im still seeing blue and white squares from Cherrys jacket a minute or two after he's off air. blue and white tho. pro-Quebec?

Mr. natural said...

Holy PHuck! 100 posts after 1 period!!

Anyway what a shocker Cherry praising Price and somewhat dissing Thomas, who was that!

Ha ha ha Loo-Lung -go WTF.

GYMFHG!

....and if you PHucks think I'm coming up to the second floor from the basement every time to post you're out of your minds.

Gotta get more modern...

Young HF29 said...

Tits on the bench. whew. uh, i guess

kevincrumbs said...

Not impressed by Jaro 2.0 tonight.

moeman said...

Didn't watch the game but were the cbc/hnic crew last night this psychofanticked with the Hawks?

iRiRi said...

How bad could Weber/Mara be? I mean, really.

moeman said...

cold is such a fucking asshole.

kevincrumbs said...

Aiyaiyai... Jaro 2.0 again? I wish I knew for sure, except VS decided to go to a Blackberry commercial.

Young HF29 said...

"when we come back Bruins on a power play. Look out!!!!"

STFU COLD.

kevincrumbs said...

Great work in the corners.

kevincrumbs said...

Weird sequence... Timmy almost gave us a goal.

moeman said...

cold is such a fucking bruin loving asshole.

kevincrumbs said...

Thank God for Carey Price.

Young HF29 said...

try not to orgasm there Cold

iRiRi said...

This whole shot-blocking strategy might have worked against Ovechkin & Co. but we're 2 periods in and have already lost 2 players... Soon, there won't be anyone left to block them.

iRiRi said...

Ok, Tits is back but you the point.

kevincrumbs said...

Oh Pleks...

moeman said...

T F S™

Young HF29 said...

oh god plexxxe i just saw that replay. what an open net

Young HF29 said...

The System is in effect

kevincrumbs said...

The Bruins seem to have no fight.

moeman said...

hornton is one ugly fuck.

moeman said...

cold is dying to blow his load.

kevincrumbs said...

Are they booing Kaberle or is that my wishful thinking?

iRiRi said...

That's what I heard.

kevincrumbs said...

Jesus Christ, get the fucking puck out of the zone.

Young HF29 said...

fuck you marchand

moeman said...

Keep yelling julien you fat bruin fuck.

iRiRi said...

Finally, I can breathe a little.

kevincrumbs said...

Stop booing, it's called interference. Go eat some fucking Dunkin' Donuts, assholes.

LeBuuuuut said...

Great discipline! Now get the power play goal!

moeman said...

TFS™ wink. Nice Price.

moeman said...

Go change your diaper cold.

Matt - ftc said...

Fuck the habs need a winger out there

soperman said...

Wow hee hee

Gyfhg!

soperman said...

I guess it's Boston playing poorly not Montreal playing well.

the Maritimer said...

Could these cbc/hnic fuckers be anymore pro-Bruins? I mean really...

moeman said...

heh, the hacks at hnic suck them some pfuckdaddy.

Young HF29 said...

ok 19 minutes of System here we go

iRiRi said...

Stop tempting me to change it to CBC!

moeman said...

16:00

Young HF29 said...

tom pyatt is playing?

kevincrumbs said...

Bruins fans are more excited about booing PK than they are about cheering a nice save Timmy made.

moeman said...

Bs fans may be lamer than leaf fan.

Young HF29 said...

try and keep it in your pants Cold

moeman said...

galley is a goof.

kevincrumbs said...

Finally the game got excited for a minute or two. However, I'll gladly take boring and a Habs win any night.

iRiRi said...

The fact that RDS just said PleXXXe could of had a hat trick by now scares me a little.

iRiRi said...

*hyperventilates*

Young HF29 said...

6:00 OF SYSTEM CMON!!!!

moeman said...

Why does cbc/hnic keep looking to find solutions for boston? Bias?

moeman said...

Both galley and heely were trying to squeeze out an equation for the bruins. Why?

kevincrumbs said...

See the fans were standing and being loud coming out of the TV break. Must've been some great t-shirts they were firing in the crowd.

Young HF29 said...

GIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moeman said...

G I O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU COLD!

iRiRi said...

GIO!!!

kevincrumbs said...

Gio! Gomer! HAHAHAHA! Fuck the Bruins!

moeman said...

GO TO FUCKING HELL HNIC YOU SICK FUCKERS!

kevincrumbs said...

TIIIIIIIMMMMMY! TIIIIIIIMMMY! TIIIIIIIMMMY!

moeman said...

GO HOME BEANERS!

kevincrumbs said...

Stay classy, Chara.

Wah, wah, wah! I can't win at hockey, so I'll try MMA.

iRiRi said...

It's still early but methinks 29 should have took that bet.

And cue the bullshit!

moeman said...

Shit your Pants! Neely? Fuck you.

kevincrumbs said...

Come on, give us a shot of all the Pats and Celtics fans leaving early.

moeman said...

A bruin losing it ? Go fucking figure.

Young HF29 said...

HAHA FUCK YOU YOU GORILLA

moeman said...

Fucking cold calls for 2 goals in 2 minutes. What a a fucking sick senile old fuck.

kevincrumbs said...

Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, HEY, HEY, HEY... GOODBYE!

moeman said...

Gainey!!!!!!!!!

moeman said...

cold says 'team effort' after slagging them all fucking night. Get lost asshole.

moeman said...

hnic wetted themselves on laloonago's 2-0 shutout last night.

kevincrumbs said...

Great job, boys. A nice fuck you to every single fucking expert who thought you'd go down without a fight.

Let's see if the Bruins trolls (Cornelius doesn't count, of course) come on here tomorrow.

LeBuuuuut said...

Habs kids!

Young HF29 said...

GOD BLESS YOU HABS. GOD DAMN YOU COLD AND CBC

Le BaruCH said...

fuck Yeah!!!!!!!!!
wohooooooo
Giant Mexican TFS!!!!

moeman said...

1-0 series lead.

1 game at at time.

15 to go.

FUCK hnic.

kevincrumbs said...

As a bonus, the Philadelphia Phuckers just went down a goal.

Young HF29 said...

i just rewound to the second goal. that was the ugliest giveaway by Loochdick. it was really awesome

kevincrumbs said...

Feel bad for the monkeys at the Boston zoo, though. Looch will be angry tonight and probably up his nightly intake to eight instead of his usual four.

the Maritimer said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Fuck you loochich you shaved chimp!!!!!

moeman said...

Be prepared as the boston apes will load up their feces to fling at the next game.

Make em' lose their shit Habs.

Rips It, Scores! said...

That was beautiful.

boob gainey said...

Chara showed what kind of captain he was last year during the meltdown.

He showed it again tonight.

Mr. natural said...

Told ya so.Sweet sassy malassie.

+ PHucktards still down by 1 DIE Die Die Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Number31 said...

And Bob Gainey smiled.

McPhee said...

I think they should've really went for that 9th goal last game. It would have given them a good feel for this game, you know?

moeman said...

Betcha the shaved gorilla will say he didn't know who he was attacking at the end of the game.

Go Redsoxcelticspatsirishpatriots!

Young HF29 said...

less than 5 minutes til the Flyers lose. im in a really good mood right now

Kate said...

Deep from inside the belly... *belch*...it's amazing what a win can do for terrible indigestion. I've had it for four days. Good job boys.

WV - Laxessa, in case the belch didn't work.

GoldenGirl11 said...

@adama
I'd like you to pick my lotto numbers please.

Le Douze said...

Woohoo! Gomer has the puck ... and passes to Gio!

That is all.

Mr. natural said...

Whatever you do Broons don't think about the fact you now have to win 4 of 6 againts the Habs, just push that negative shit out of your mind.

So what if Price has your number and we have Timmy's doesn't mean anything and it's counter productive to let it into your mind let alone dwell on it!

So it's settled then... no more thinking about it all all, especially before game 2 'cause that would be the worst time to think about it

moeman said...

PHuck da PHlyers.

Young HF29 said...

PHucktards lose! what a night!

moeman said...

Only thing left is for the leaf to lose and its gold!

Mr. natural said...

hahahahahahahahahaha

DIE PHucktards Die!!!!

sadhabsfan said...

It was a tough game to watch, what with holding my breath the whole time, but ya can't argue with the results. Hard game to listen to, with hnic spewing Bruins slobber all over the mikes. Hardest of all was watching the game sober, and knowing I'll have to watch hnic sober until the streak ends. Eewwww,scaaawy.

Hadulf said...

FUCKING RIGHT DOGGY...THAT'S GOOD CAKE!

What's up with the PHucktards? I can't find the feed!

Mr. natural said...

@FHF OK really drunk now and pissed about the lack of BOOBS!

In celebration of our "W" BOOBS and plenty of 'em!

Hadulf said...

FUCK YOU PHucktards!

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 218   Newer› Newest»