Got to put another quarter in the jukebox, back in a few minutes ...
Classic platinum playoff performance by our Canadiens in Boston last night. Habs are lossless, lets keep it that way, no need to compress The System™ content but definitely orchestrate and enCHore or two or three. Keep the sound level of the TD Center down to barely noticeable, better yet cancel the noise completely. We know that even turning the volume down to zero the ǝƃɐʇsʞɔɐq sqoɾʍolq ǝǝɹɟ ƃuıʌıƃ ǝɹɐ sǝıdnoɹƃ uoʇsoq ɔıuɥ/ɔqɔ. Time for die-hard FHFans to amp it up again tomorrow for some more delicious meth-laced ice cream.
Game 1 Tracks ~
1. ~ "More Than a Feeling" ~ @ 2:44, Captain Gio gave us all the Boston buzz we needed belting out an awesomely tuned goal, timed to perfection by a remastered Gomez pass. You'd thing these cats have been jamming together for a while.
2. ~ "Peace of Mind" ~ Number 31 Carey Price stopped 31 of 31 little black discs. That CHilled white boy can sure play, especially in Boston, 3rd playoff shutout, all against Boston. Virtuoso performance and the beginning of an Epic ReCHord.
3. ~ "Foreplay/Long Time" ~ Man was that meth-induced second period by the Bs a doozy or what. It seemed to go on forever. Boston was forechecking and forcing the play, outshooting the Habs 18-6 in the process. The System™'s needle seemed broken but the Goat dropping a few coins on some extra D arms made the difference.
B's Side Tracks ~
1. ~ "Rock & Roll Ban'D" ~ The vaunted Boston backend group slipped up a few times tonight. They played a few licks but they weren't sound enough or of any noticeable hi-quality. Ex-leaf Kaberle tripped on his first Boston playoff gig. Pretzel Lucic, another Boston fuck-up, couldn't blow his own horn tonight. The Habs on the other hand picked away and played their positions very well. Sopel strummed along the blue ice to block what could've been an ear-splitting goal whilst the ugly Horton fell flat banging away trying to drum out PFK!
2. ~ "Smokin'" Gomez strips a CHord off of Pretzel, diddies a nice back pass to Gionta @ 16:42, suCH sweet, sweet music.
3. ~ "HitCH a Ride" ~ What can you say about Gainey putting this group together. With the help of 'Travelling' Trevor Timmins, he assembled a harmonious ensemble of raw rookies and veteran rockers that has the Canadiens crowd wanting more. Even losing key player Halak hasn't affected the playback. Bob and Trev's protégés TFS™ and PFK! were once again in the Boston spotlight.
4. ~ "Something About You" ~ Chara is one Instru mental case. Word is he wrote a love song for PatCHes! Too bad he doesn't listen to AM.
5. ~ "Let Me Take You Home Tonight" ~ Win one on the road in Boston and home ice advantage is no longer and issue. Habs pretty much shut up the hecklers. No mosh pit for you Beaners. Go home, oh wait, most of you left early.
~ ~ ~
Penning a parody for playback ... on tomorrow's follow up album.
Rock on you fucking Habs!