- 3-point games up the wazoo;
- Buffalo beats the Canes in OT thanks to not-Ryan Miller again;
- The Rangers get the extra point in the shootout over the Flyers;
- That leaves Montreal with 91 points, Buffalo with 90, NYR with 89 and Carolina with 87, all with 3 games to play. By our count that leaves the Habs needing two points in 3 games to clinch a playoff spot. And a single point for the Rangers and Buffalo would eliminate the Leaf once and for all;
- The Bolts win their fifth in a row, get to 99 points and could technically make it all the way to 1st in the East;
- The Bolts win was over the Hawks, which buoyed the Flames' slim chances to get that 8th spot in the West after their 2-1 win over the Avs;
- The Little Fuckity-Fuck had 2 goals in the Stars' 4-3 win over the Ducks to prevent both the Stars' elimination and the Ducks from clinching a playoff spot. For "fun's" sake we'll point out the Little Fuckity Fuck has 66 points this year which would lead the Habs in scoring by ten points;
- The Wings clinch their division with a 4-2 win over the Wild.
Monday, April 04, 2011
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of a Playstation phone...