- Dave Bolland came back from a concussion and scored 1G 3A and LOOOOOUUUU shat the bed. Result: Hawks 7, Nucks 2 and some minor signs of life for the Hawks;
- The Sharks were down by 4 goals to the Kings but stormed all the way back and Devin Setoguchi (who? man, we should watch the West once in a while) scored in OT to give the Sharks a 6-5 win and a 2-1 series lead;
- The NHL signs a 10-year, $2 billion deal to continue on NBC and Versus. TMS' opinion is that we live in Canada so we don't give a fuck;
- Your obvious headline of the day: First goal crucial in Habs-Bruins series;
- The Calder finalists do not include PFK. Racist bastards;
- The NHL Wheel of Justice handed out a couple of token suspensions;
- Well that Vinny Damphousse domestic abuse business took a strange turn as his (estranged) wife was charged with assaulting him.
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of a Men Without Hats reunion...