- The Whalercanes just refuse to go away quietly. Good for them. Shut out the Red Wings 3-0 to get within 2 points of 8th in the East;
- The Caps are pretty close to clinching the number one seed in the East after beating the Cats 5-2;
- And the Bs are within two points of 2nd in the East after beating the Isles 3-2;
- The Leaf losing is always fun, 4-2 to the Devils;
- Even though the Flames beat the Oil 6-1, they were eliminated from the playoffs because of wins by the Ducks (6-2 over the Sharks in a possible 2-7 preview, where Corey Perry's hat trick got him to 50) and HF10's favourite team (4-3 over the Blues in OT);
- The Kings get an x next to their name thanks to another SO win, 3-2 over the Yotes;
- TSN finally gives PFK some props, thanks to my strip club partner John Lu (here's the vid).
Thursday, April 07, 2011
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of shopping in the U.S. or having nightmares of being an exporter...