- The Habs-Bs previews are starting to pour in from everywhere except FHF (we're drunk). From the MSM we've got: The Gazette, TSN, and The Globe and Mail;
- From the Boston Globe: Sox let one get away;
- From the blogs we've got JT and Dennis Kane;
- The shaved gorilla "will not be questioned or arrested" when the Bs come to Montreal for Game 3;
- We've got predictions too. Of all the ESPN guys only Burnside had the balls to pick the Habs. THN likes the Bs in 6. And guess who Don Cherry picked. We bet you guessed right;
- Puck Daddy ranks the first round series in terms of excitement or watchability or something. Guess which series is the best. We bet you guessed right;
- The Leaf are Cup contenders, according to a delusional Ron Wilson;
- The Wild fired coach Todd Richards;
- The NHL will start next season in Europe;
- Ken Hitchcock will coach Team Canada at the IIHF championships in Slovakia, a team that will be loaded with Leafs.
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of being the first man in space...