- So the Bs were winning 3-0 when they collectively decided "hey we can screw the Habs if we give up now" which they did. Rangers 5, Bs 3;
- That leaves the Rangers tied with the Habs for 6th, though the Habs have a game in hand;
- By our count that eliminated the Leaf, but TSN says if the Leaf win ALL their games in regulation and the Sabres lose ALL their games in regulation AND the Canes get no more than 2 points in their games the Leaf would still have a chance. So hey, it's possible!
- San Jose clinched their division with a win over the Kings;
- That's it? That's it;
- Your power rankings roundup has the Habs in 14th (ESPN), 17th (THN), and 13th (TSN).
Tuesday, April 05, 2011
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of winning a national championship...