- Well we suppose there was bound to be a letdown after clinching a playoff spot Tuesday. Sens 3 Habs 2 (OT). It's not so much that we lost, it's that we looked pretty disinterested. Let's hope they use the Leaf finale tomorrow to actually tune up for the playoffs and not take a nap. More later today;
- The Rangers loss to the Thrash accomplished two things. It made sure the Habs will finish in 6th or 7th, and it gave the Whalercanes a real shot at getting to 8th, though we're confident Bettman will make sure the New York market gets in the playoffs;
- The Stars bolster their slim playoff chances with a 4-2 win over the Avs;
- Now that's the way you prepare for the playoffs: 'Nucks 5, Wild 0;
- The 'Nucks will be without Raffi Torres for the first 2 games of those playoffs thanks to the NHL's Wheel of Justice;
- Henrik Zetterberg will miss the end of the regular season and will be day-to-day in the playoffs;
- Our sympathies to the family of NHL's VP of Central Scouting EJ Maguire who died of cancer yesterday at age 58.
Friday, April 08, 2011
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of some Italian supermodel we've never heard of in lingerie...
to give us a day off for blogging glory! Spend some time on this Sexy Friday writing a paragraph about the Leaf, the Habs, the CBC, the season, the playoffs, Gomez, Tits, tits, whatever you want, and email it to us at fourhabsfans[at]gmail[dot]com. We promise to insert whatever you write, unedited, into tomorrow's preview. Remember to put your commentor name or other nom de plume in the email so your boss doesn't find out you cruise semi-porn sites at work. So get to work slaves! beloved readers! Need some inspiration? How about FHF's flavour of the month Kate Upton modeling beachwear. Happy Sexy Friday everyone.