- Well, you didn't think the Habs would win four straight did you? Habs come out flat and fall into a 3-0 hole, storm back only to lose in the end 4-2 (with the last one into an empty net). We'd like to tell you more, but, well, the brisket and matzoh were delicious. More later today;
- Brian Boucher steadies the PHucktards' back end and they take a 2-1 series lead over the Sabres with a 4-2 win;
- Somehow the Pens have managed to take a 2-1 series lead over the Bolts even without their top scorers thanks to a 3-2 win;
- The Wings look to be headed for a sweep after they beat the Yotes 4-2;
- Bruce Boudreau has some problems with MSG;
- Bruce Boudreau has some problems with the NHL.
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Bullet points for what you missed while having nightmares of getting your nose bit off by a shih-tzu...