Longtime FHF regular Bryan (that's the Bryan with a "y") wanted suicide girls as a replacement for the strippers. I found him a suicide girl stripper. Don't say FHF doesn't listen to our three readers.
If ever there was a "pivotal" Game 4, this is it. Take a 3-1 stranglehold or slink back to Montreal for the start of a best of three. Habs have sucked out the joint for the last two games. Don't believe me? Listen to the team:
We had our chances, but we aren't working, we aren't talking on the ice and that's why we we're in trouble - Steve Bégin
Some of the players need to realize that we're in the playoffs - Carbo
The last two games, I played like a little girl out there - TurtlePlek
I love that last quote. I may type it in every FHF post I write 'til the end of the playoffs. But I digress. Back to my point. And my point is that Habs need to get their shit together. And fast. The things that need improving include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- The PP, 1 for a million in the series so far;
- The Danse à Dix line needs to uh, score;
- Coach Carbo needs to, uh, coach. After a crap Game 2, he did nothing. After a crap Game 3, let's hope he takes some action. Move Streit up front, put Rhino in. Is that so fucking hard? Look at me, I'm an NHL coach;
- Markov, Higgins, Ryder, and Streit need to show up.
- The SlowGreekBang line;
- My alcohol and meth intake. After extensive testing, I feel I have found just the right balance.
If you want info from the other side, check out Ghosts of the Garden. The boys had been pretty slow through March and April, but have really picked up their coverage in the playoffs. I've seen Doobie around these here FHF parts, and he seems nice. For a B's fan.
OK, less bullshit and lame meth jokes from me, more comments from you. What are the keys to the game?