- 730 PM, Phone Booth. Habs 7-2-1 in their last 10, Sabres 6-3-1. Sabres desperately fighting for their playoff lives;
- Habs could still get first in the East, though the odds are now pretty slim. We need to win both our last 2 games and have Pitt only get one point (or less) in their last game. Though if Pitt loses their last game (in regulation), we could win the East with 3 of a possible 4 points. Point is, we're two back, one game in hand, but the Pens have the tie-breaker. Point is, I'm rambling. Damn meth;
- Perhaps realising these slim odds, Habs have called up Matt D'Agostini and some dude named Gregory Stewart to maybe give some of our regulars some rest;
- Let TSN tell you who's hot or not. They know everything because they are based in Toronto;
- Habs I/O reports Franky B skated today, but then limped off the ice after 15 minutes. Ryder wasn't on the ice at all. Grabs and Kovy have the flu, though Kovy was on the ice this morning. I am now listening to Carbo. He says Ryder has a leg problem we won't know til tomorrow, he won't play tonight. Saku's latest tests were good;
- More from the post-skate pressers - Franky B hopes to play Saturday, DOOM wants to play tonight but they won't let him (man I love him more every day). Matt D'Agostini is hoping "just to fit in," and is not sure if he is playing tonight. Greg Stewart "needs to keep it simple and work hard." Good for you, kid, whoever you are.
- UPDATE - man, things are changing by the minute. Grabs out tonight, D'agostini is in.
A nice round of "Go Hockey" for all of you commentors. It's getting exciting, eh?