This is THE game kids. By the end of it, it's either a series or an almost-done deal. There is no bigger game than game 3, uh, or game 5. Game 7 is pretty big too.
This is what you need to know:
- the game is at 7pm at the TD Banknorth Fleet Centre Boston Garden
- Mike Milbury is an idiot
- The Habs top ranked power play bailed them out of a significant amount of fecal matter, but it stands as their only PP marker of the series. Boston figured it out maybe, after 12 games?
- Carey Price stood on his head, or rather on Garth Brooks' cowboy hat, in Game 2. People, with all the history this franchise has to offer, its number 1 goalie has Garth Brooks painted on his mask, and we haven't said a thing about this yet?
- This game is huge.
- The Thunder Rolls.
- Tim Thomas played a great game in Game 2. That's enough, Tim Thomas.
- Alexei Kovalev, star of the newly released DVD, AK 27, needs to give Pleks a boost and fully revive this first line.
- Chris Higgins should drink a concoction of Base, Fuel, Red Bull and a latte from Starbucks and kindly proceed to wake the fuck up.
- Ef-fuckin'-haristo, TK, we didn't know what kind of jewel we had on our hands.
- If we win, Saku will be enjoying more champagne and chocolate foot massages at Spa Diva.
Habs community, readers of this weblog, let us unite in comment in our drive for a 3-0 lead.