- Goodbye everyone! Black is white, down is up, left is right, and Breezer is the hero as the Habs win 1-0 and take a 3-1 series lead. TFS was pretty ok too. More later;
- Flames get a whole 10 shots in the game and lose 3-2 thanks to Joe Thornton's winner with 9-2 seconds left. Joe Thornton as playoff clutch? Damn, it is bizarro world;
- Danny Brière looks more like the MVP than Ovie in the Flyers 6-3 win over Caps, getting 2G and 1A. BOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Sorry, just warming up for any Habs-Flyers series to come;
- In case you missed it, Jose Theodore has been excellent (really!) and last night he helped the Avs tie their series against the Wild with a 5-1 win;
- Ducks finally realise the playoffs started, take Game 3 with a 4-2 win.
Paging Habs offence, you're needed in surgery.