Habs fans in Blueshirt country - thanks to FHF friend and commentor Damion who sends in this photo of ballerinas and lawyers watching Game 2 in his Big Apple apartment. Two points of note: Damion is the only Canadian amongst all these Habs fans, and you can see his prized posession, his old Forum white seat, in the bottom right corner.
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of a Marilyn Monroe sex tape...
- Fork, meet the Sens' season. Even with Alfie's return, Sens lose 4-1. We don't like to give up on teams down 3-0, especially those supported by our internet BFF, but even he has given up, so I guess we can to;
- Preds get back in the series with a 2-1 win over the Wings;
- It looks like TMS is missing a hell of a series out West. Wild beat Avs to go up 2-1 in a series where every game has gone to OT;
- Canucks dump GM Dave Nonis. Remember the good lod days when just the coach got fired for missing the playoffs?
- Great, now that Sean Avery has a rule named afer him, he's gonna be even more of a douchebag / dick / fuckwit / asshat (thanks for the swear words, ladies of FHF).
Alright, time for dicking around is over. Time for our best players to show up. Turtleplek himself admits he "played like a little girl out there." Time to elevate his play to a tween boy.