I may not have HF29's archive of insanely hot girls, but I figured hot female + habs jersey + very short skirt = good start to Round 2.
HF29 is in a dentist's chair right now, getting his front teeth put back in by our good friend Dr. Randy Gregg. Panger thanks him for the opportunity to post the Game Preview - and for all those things 29 mysteriously picked up for him from Foot Locker on 'Tuesday'. I also thank him for setting the precendent for the following lazy, bullet-point ridden post (really, we like to read comments from our readers more anyway):
- #1 seed Montreal faces #6 seed Philadelphia in this first game of their second round series in the National Hockey League's playoff for the Stanley Cup. But if you didn't know that, why the fuck are you reading this anyway?
- 7:00 pm EDT/5:00 pm MDT at Le Centre Bell in Montreal.
- CBC, RDS (TV) CJAD, CKAC (Radio); Tsn.ca/rds.ca (webcast) - which LG77 informs us is well worth the 3 bucks, cause you get to see DOOM before the game in his tighty whiteys, we're guessing.
- TFS(Tm) faces Marty Biron.
- Both clubs coming off big Game 7 wins, with Montreal lucking out with an extra day of rest.
- No lineup changes planned for Habs, so Breezer is going to bring his game-full-of-turnovers while Coach Carbo leaves Rhino's muscles in the press box. Which is fine, cause it's not like the Phlyers play physical or anything. Yeesh.
- The new #1 line of Kovy-Saks-Higgs (we're now soliciting nicknames for this new combo) remains together, with Turtleplek in the enviable position of playing between two tits all night. Lucky bastard. Let's hope the Bros. turn another Titty Trick tonight.
- Daniel Briere led all scorers with 11 points in the first round. Bell Centre Fans, you may continue to boo him every time he touches the puck.
Go Hockey! Go pants! GO HABS GO!
We surpassed 100 comments last game people, let us know what's on your mind and let's go for the century mark again.