Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Play Your Tits Off - The FHF Round One Preview: Intro

Did you know if you type "tits + Habs" in Google Image Search 14 out of 18 pics on the first page are from FHF? Big surprise.

Welcome to Play Your Tits Off, the FHF preview of the Broons-Habs Eastern Conference Quarterfinal Extravaganza (ECQE) starting tomorrow night. We've got big plans for you, dear FHF reader. We'll take a look at the forwards, the defence, and the goalies for both teams, and then wrap it all up with the FHF fave, "10 Things I Hate About the Bruins." It'll undoubtedly be stripperriffic. To start you off, let's hit the HF29 preferred mode of discourse, the bullet point, to set the table:
  • Habs are 8-0 against the B's this year, as if you didn't know that already;
  • Habs are 24-7 in playoff series against the Bruins all-time;
  • The coaches - Carbo won 3 Cups as a player, that's something I guess. I always thought Julien got the shaft around here. He actually led the Habs to a miracle 3-1 down series comeback against these very same B's in a 2004. Whoa, dude;
  • The wounded - DOOM has not been cleared to play yet, Saku might show up soon, but Ryder should be ok to go. I would have preferred one of the other two. For Boston, we may yet see Bergeron and Savard both making early appearances.

Hey! Scroll down, Panger wrote something in the middle of the night. I don't know what it is 'cause there is no title, but it has a bevy of hot babes in bikinis.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CBC sucks Leafs, but this time I got to give them credit.

It was the zillion pre-playoff show on the tube last night. After TSN, RDS and sportsnet multiple guess prediction on Monday, CBC had its own show last night.

No Leafs talk, no Don Cherry and no monkey. Just Scotty Bowman giving is taught on the series and the teams during 45 minutes. It was the only one that kept me till the end.

34 hours till deliverance, I can’t take it anymore, maybe I’ll get pissed and wake up Thursday afternoon.

Young HF29 said...

No Leafs talk?!?! I can't believe I missed it!

BTW to any MYFO'ers reading this, I realise "Play Your Tits Off" sounds alot like "Melt Your Face Off." But yours is clever, so we're really not copying or anything

GoldenGirl11 said...

Since you keep forgetting to answer me in email I'd like to ask why this post has 30,000+ views while the most popular has only 2,900? Why is there someone checking this link every hour?? I need to know.

GoldenGirl11 said...

*NEXT most popular

even though we're closed bad grammar still bugs me