- Habs have 4 players tied for the team lead in scoring in the playoffs. Three of them are Greek Lightning, Slowinski, and Breezer. That's just not right;
- Streit has a sore hip and will not play. Ryder gets his spot;
- Saku actually skated today, but is not at all ready to play. Franky B is also still on the mend;
- For the B's, Aaron Ward is questionable and apparently Chara has sore ribs or something. Someone want to pull a Bobby Clarke on Kharlamov?
- For those of you on the Facebooks, I have discovered this aweseome new group of Habs Girls. Thanks to Stevey for pointing it out;
- FINALLY, a decent Bruins blog has been created. Meet The Big Bad Bruins. Welcome to Blogtopia kids, too bad your stay may be a short one;
- Keys to the game: Habs need to put the puck in the fucking net. That is all. Well, and Our Saviour needs to keep it up.
K let's hear your take. I'm tired of the sound of my voice, er, typing.