Some anonymous commentor insisted Marisa Miller was responsible for our last win. Who am I to argue with anonymous commentors?
Top 'o the morning y'all! Some interesting stuff in the East last night. With Toronto beating Philly and the Pens beating the now seemingly crappy Devils, Pitt has moved into a virtual 4th place tie. Remember when they were tenth? Anyway, let's get down to business.
Interesting discussion in the comments yesterday about supporting the Fucking Habs. Do you support at all costs or do you turn on them when they suck? I think you know where we stand around here. It's what separates us from any "official" Habs site - we tell it like it is baby! And now, for one game, through the power of Marisa, we rock. Of course, after we lose tonight, we're back to sucking. It's a rocky ride on the gangbangwagon, but we wouldn't have it any other way. Let's hit the bullets to set this baby up:
- 7 PM start on the Island, and it's on TSN. Who's sick of Maguire?
- Fucking Habs have taken 7 of their last 8 possible points, while the Isles have lost 5 of 6;
- With that said, Isles have taken 2 of 3 from the Habs this year;
- Yes! Islanders is an Isles' blog;
- Kovy has scored goals in four straight games, with 8 points over that span. Saku has 6 points over that same stretch;
- Little Tits is our coldest player, but he's not making the trip because of the always-dreaded upper body injury;
- Kyle Okposo may be the only player worth watching on the Isles;
- Our old friend Mark Streit is injured and may not play. Our other old friend Yann Danis will most likely start;
- For your post-game adult entertainment, here's Marisa Miller's spread from the 2007 SI Swumsuit Issue. That should keep you entertained.