- Flyers lose, and lose home ice advantage in the Battle of PA;
- Blues win, make it all the way the 6th in the West, will play the Canucks;
- Blackhawks beat the Red Wings, sweeping an end of season home and home;
- And the regular season endeth. And the Lord sayeth let thine playoff beard grow, or thine golf clubs be cleaned;
- Lap dance to FHF regular Boob Gainey for the Jack Todd link from today. We would say something is up Jack's ass, but that seems to be his standard these days;
- Here's your full Playoff schedule. Thursday at 7 PM, that's all you need to know. Also you gotta love that old school 8 PM Saturday night start time.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of being an unlikely Masters champion...