- Habs, uh, win again? We're not sure if we can deal with this team playing well. It'll only lead to heartbreak, right? Anyway, more Kovy, Koivu, etc and the Habs play 60 minutes again to get their 40th win. Yippee! Chill out TMS, it was just the fucking Islanders. More later today;
- We'll keep saying it - Fear the Whale people! Canes win their 7th in a row, take the Rangers 4-2;
- As a result of those two events the wacky East standings become wackier, with the Habs in 7th and the Whalers in 4th;
- Bruins win their 50th game of the year. We're sure that makes HF10 angry;
- The Canucks clinched a playoff spot with the point they earned in a 6-5 shootout loss to the Ducks.
Friday, April 03, 2009
Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of giving the Queen a little hug...