Bullet points for what you missed while dreaming of divorcing Mel Gibson...
- Canucks take Game 1;
- Pens win the opener;
- Rangers are victorious in the first game;
- Devils win, I'm out of synonyms;
- Oilers dump Craig MacTavish.
Inside view of the Massholes has been blended in this morning with a bunch of other stuff. Deal with it.
- If you only check FHF at work (what's wrong with you?), be sure to scroll down to HF4's forwards preview written during yesterday's dinner hour;
- Red Fisher thinks we have no chance;
- The crazy kids at Cycle like the Sedins have put together mini-blogs for each of the Playoff series. I would say that's a lot of work, but they got idiots like us to do the work and write for them. Check out 5 questions with yours truly, and Stanley Cup of Chowder's;
- CHATHA is pissed that a Boston hotel is giving discounts to Habs fans;
- Stanley Cup of Chowder presents great moments in Habs diving history. Yeah, you really can't get us angry by calling Mickey Ribs a diver;
- And finally, to get you fired up, here's Montreal rapper Annakin Slayd doing this year's French version of last year's 25 (Feels like '93). For a rap video it is sorely lacking in skanks and hos, and frankly it feels more like 1997 than 1993, but whatever, I'm a sucker for a Journey sample: