- Isles win the Tavares sweepstakes. Brian Burke hops a plane for Uniondale;
- The Gazette's Pat Hickey thinks Price is the key to the Habs' hopes. Thank you for stating the obvious Pat;
- The primates are picking the B's;
- In possible bad karma news, George Gillett's other team is knocked out of the Champions League.
- Stanley Cup of Chowder does a decent job previewing the series;
- Loge 19 wants Habs fans to bring their hot chicks to Boston. I don't blame them, have you been to Boston?
- We'll say one good thing about the Bruins - their marketing department rocks. Check out this video (from Puck Daddy and Deadspin):
Big day at FHF. We're going all in with the rating of supermodels, er, Habs-B's preview, with Panger looking at the D and goalies this morning and HF4 looking at the forwards this afternoon. Ooh, actual hockey analysis!